The FM Cables series of speaker cables guarantee the highest quality at a great price. Power losses, something that can have a great impact on the overall sound, are avoided due to the use of conductor cross-sections of 4mm² or 6mm² per lead. The cable is in a figure eight configuration and is completely covered with a black flame retardant woven polyester braiding.
Because of the use of the large cross sectional areas of the individual conductors, the resistance of the cable is 4.5 Ohms/km for the 4mm², and 3 Ohms/km for the 6mm². This is nearly half that of most speaker cable manufacturers who use 2.5mm² cables. The capacitance is well under half that of most cable suppliers.
- Conductor cross-section: 4mm² or 6mm²
- Length: 1.5m
- Neutrik connectors used throughout
- Very low capacitance compared to most manufactures of speaker cables.
- Cable type: Figure eight
- Bare copper wire, dual conductor
- Extremely flexible
- Sheathing: PVC, matte, but covered in black flame retardant woven polyester braiding
- Can be easily labeled to specific customer requirements.
- Capacitance: 58 pF/m 4mm², & 59pF/m 6mm²
- Inductance at 1kHz: 0.58 µH/m 4mm², & 0.57 µH/m 6mm².
- For connections between PA / Amplifiers and Speakers
- Fire retardant sheath Protection
- Heavy duty touring standard Neutrik Connectors
||1.5 meter is the standard length
|1 x Cable
|Fire retardand sheath Protection
As a professional sound engineer, I have just received my order for 2 of these bad boys and can honestly say they are the best quality cables that I have ever had the pleasure of buying.
Ordered Online and had the cable the very next day :-) Awesome cable. Way up there and in my opinion.
Bought 2 speaker cables at The London Bass Guitar Show 3 days on and I cannot believe the difference in my sound. Awesome and well worth the money. These guys are indestructible.